Kaitlyn...
*is now sitting up
*is now rolling over both ways
*sits forward in the stroller without the carseat
*naps about an hour and a half in the morning and 2 hours in the afternoon with a little catnap in between
*loves to chat it up while riding in the car
*now takes baths sitting up in the inflatable duck tub
*loves ANYTHING that crinkles
*loves to visit Lexi outside. She smiles and squeals everytime she sees her
*is sleeping 10.5-11 hours at night!
*eats rice cereal three times a day plus the usual milk feeding
*loves to touch faces
Our friends Ryan and Ashley came over to take Kaitlyn's 6 month pictures. I'll post those later when I get them. Aaron and I took Kaitlyn outside to take some of our own as well. Kaitlyn was much more interested in playing with the leaves and grass so there wasn't much smiling going on. Here are a few from today...
No comments:
Post a Comment