That Friday night Aaron's parents arrived for the weekend. Kaitlyn was great for them too! It was so nice to have family here. I'm convinced that Kaitlyn was so good because she recognized their faces from the family photo book I made for her. :)
Tuesday, October 11, 2011
Fall Visit
Last week we were blessed to have family visit. Aaron's Grandpa and Grandma Rocke came Wednesday night after youth group and left Friday morning. The weather was beautiful and we spent much of Thursday outdoors. Kaitlyn was great and let them love on her. That was such a blessing to me because for the past few months she's had a hard time letting other people take her.

That Friday night Aaron's parents arrived for the weekend. Kaitlyn was great for them too! It was so nice to have family here. I'm convinced that Kaitlyn was so good because she recognized their faces from the family photo book I made for her. :)
That Friday night Aaron's parents arrived for the weekend. Kaitlyn was great for them too! It was so nice to have family here. I'm convinced that Kaitlyn was so good because she recognized their faces from the family photo book I made for her. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment