Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Cripe Visit

This past weekend my parents came to visit and brought along my oldest step brother Ronnie, his wife Heidi, and two of their kids JoEllen and Luke. Aaron was gone for most of it because he was with the teens on a fall retreat. Obviously we wouldn't have preferred it to happen that way but that was the only time that worked for my family. They got in Friday afternoon. That evening didn't quite go as I had imagined it. While we were getting supper ready I cut my finger and Kaitlyn was also pretty fussy and didn't want anyone but me. It was pretty stressful for me. We went to have my nurse friend check out my finger and she didn't think I needed stitches so she just bandaged it up for me. Saturday went much better. We did some sight seeing and spent time talking. Aaron got home that night and was so tired. He preached Sunday morning too. We had lunch after church and then they were on their way. Here are some pictures from our time together...

No comments: