Two weeks ago Aaron and I went two different ways for a week (which has never happened before). Aaron took four boys to a youth conference in Pittsburgh. He will post about that soon on his blog. Since he took boys, he didn't need me and I wasn't about to stay home for a week all by my lonesome so Lexi and I went to see my family! It was pretty busy but so much fun!
Tuesday I went up to the cottage with Natalie and the boys and mom. I was surprised to see some cousins there too, along with Uncle Brian and Aunt Linda. It was so good to be up there again. Sorry...no pictures.

Wednesday I visited grandparents and then went to see Lee and Becca. We went to Lee's softball game. The rest of the family came later too. Afterwards we went to Pizza Hut for supper. Turns out that was a bad choice because Jarrett busted his head open and there was extreme amounts of blood! Don't worry everything turned out all right but it sure freaked me out about ever having children! :)

Thursday I went with Natalie and the boys to the zoo. That was quite the time. Let's just say Natalie and I didn't get to see many animals! (Serious consideration about not having children #2. Haha! Just kidding, Nat! I love your kids!:) When we

got back we had a much needed girls night. Mom, Natalie and I went to a movie and then went out to dinner with the Grossman girls to Olive Garden. It was so much fun to talk and laugh.

Friday we went to Ron and Heidi's to swim/talk. Tammy came with their kids too. It was good to be with the kids because we didn't see them when we were there in June. That night I went with my parents to the fair. It was my last year to use my 5 year pass from being a 10 year member. I'm not sure I'll be able to handle paying $8 to get in! :)

Saturday we went to the Jefferies reunion (Grandma Barb Snider's family). Alot of my Snider family was there and it was so much fun to be with all of them again. I don't see my immediate family very much so I really don't see my extended family much. That night Lee and Becca came and we hung out at Greg and Natalie's. I miss being with you guys so much!
Sunday I went to church at Maple Grove and headed back home after lunch. Lexi did such a good job riding in the car. I was worried that she would meow the whole time but she pretty much just slept! Aaron got home about a half hour before me. That was the first time I didn't go to a youth event so I was anxious to hear how it went!
1 comment:
We had such a good time having you around, Squirt. Looking forward to coming down this weekend to spend time with you and Aaron! :-)
~Lee
Post a Comment