While at Family Camp I was offered a teaching job at Flaget Elementary. (So I guess that was another reason I was ready to come home from camp!) I will be teaching 4th/5th grade math and one 4th grade language arts class. At first I was pretty freaked out and nervous, because I really don't know what I'm doing, but I'm getting more excited as the days go on. I'm going into the school today to meet with the principal and see my room and all that. The next couple of weeks will probably be crazy getting things ready. Please keep me in your prayers!
Monday, July 27, 2009
I Got A Job!
While at Family Camp I was offered a teaching job at Flaget Elementary. (So I guess that was another reason I was ready to come home from camp!) I will be teaching 4th/5th grade math and one 4th grade language arts class. At first I was pretty freaked out and nervous, because I really don't know what I'm doing, but I'm getting more excited as the days go on. I'm going into the school today to meet with the principal and see my room and all that. The next couple of weeks will probably be crazy getting things ready. Please keep me in your prayers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment