Before Aaron and I were married I was given a grocery shower thrown by my church back home. They gave us food, laundry detergent, cleaning supplies, paper products...pretty much anything you could get at the grocery store that didn't need to be kept in the refrigerator or freezer. Aaron and I have been married about a year and 5 months now and I just now had to buy toilet paper when I went grocery shopping this week. A sad day. I still have a few more months left before I have to buy laundry detergent and even more for cleaning supplies. I would suggest to anyone that is getting married to have a grocery shower... as long as you have plenty of storage space! :)
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Toilet Paper Blues
Before Aaron and I were married I was given a grocery shower thrown by my church back home. They gave us food, laundry detergent, cleaning supplies, paper products...pretty much anything you could get at the grocery store that didn't need to be kept in the refrigerator or freezer. Aaron and I have been married about a year and 5 months now and I just now had to buy toilet paper when I went grocery shopping this week. A sad day. I still have a few more months left before I have to buy laundry detergent and even more for cleaning supplies. I would suggest to anyone that is getting married to have a grocery shower... as long as you have plenty of storage space! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment