Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Weekend

The graduations and open houses have officially started in our career in ministry. We only had 2 seniors this year. We will have much more than that in the years to come. It's a sad realization to me that we won't always have the same students every year. I will definitely miss the ones that graduate and move on to college. Congratulations Sunny and Christopher!

Aaron's family came to visit us this weekend. I always enjoy our time together. Saturday we went to the annual Vincennes Rendezvous. We walked around and looked at the many booths of craftsmen, traders, and merchants. They also had an artillery demonstration and a battle reinactment from the American Revolution. The picture below is of Aaron and Sam eating their huge turkey legs! It took all 5 of us to finish both of them. We also toured the old cathedral and library and got some ice cream. We were all pretty tired when we got back and ended up taking naps. We had a big supper and then walked it off down by the river. That night we played games and had some chocolate fondue. Sam got me a Hershey Kiss Fondue set for my birthday. Thanks Sam!
Sunday after church we went out for lunch and then went to Corklestick Park to play chairball. It was pretty much on the way home for Aaron's family so they came to watch him play for a little bit.

1 comment:

Nick and Jill Juday said...

Hey Megan! I just wanted to tell you that Nick and I are praying you find a job soon! We are especially crossing our fingers for the Kindergarten job....I have so much stuff I could share! :)