Monday was my 23rd birthday. Aaron and I went out to eat at Applebee's for dinner. When we were ready to leave the waitress said that our bill had been paid. Someone from church was there eating too and paid our bill. We were so surprised. It was a wonderful birthday gift. After dinner we went to see the new Narnia movie Prince Caspian.
Wednesday night we had our end of the year youth party. We had a cookout. It was a beautiful night and we
had a lot of fun playing outdoor games and eating hot dogs! That night Aaron and I went to see the new Indiana Jones movie at midnight with 5 of our youth. We had a good time. I wasn't sure if I should go because I had to work the next day but I thought I better do that stuff while I still can! Today was my last day of school for the year. I'm relieved, yet a little nervous because I have no idea what is in store for me in 3 months! For those of you that don't know, I didn't get the job that I applied for last week. However, there is a kindergarten position that just opened this week in my school and I hear that I am being considered for that one. So we'll see what happens with that.
1 comment:
Good pictures. That is so cool about your Birthday dinner. It's so neat how God can send people into our lives to bless us! Wish we could have spent your big day with you!
Post a Comment