Saturday, May 10, 2008

Garage Sale Season!

Another weekend with not much to do. It's so weird...but I'm loving it, don't get me wrong. Last weekend was beautiful and I just had the urge to organize something or clean something or just do some project that took something plain and ugly and make it exciting. I was super figety and didn't know what to do. We finally decided to decorate a bulletin board at the church, which we didn't think would be done until this summer. We made it a youth board with pictures of our past events. I felt much better and satisfied when that was completed. Urge fulfilled! This weekend Aaron made plans for us so I wouldn't have to go through that again. We went garage saling! He got a newspaper to find all of them and he mapped them all out on Google Earth. We went to about 20. We probably used between $5-10 in gas and only purchased $1 worth of stuff. Hmmmm... We were hoping for more. But that's okay. There will always be more sales!

For those of you that have been wondering about the job situation for next year...I have an interview this coming Tuesday! It's for the school that I work at now. I would be teaching 4th and 5th grade math and one reading class. I'm excited about it but extremely nervous. Being my first official interview, I have the jitters. I'm trusting that God will put me where He wants me to be. I would appreciate your prayers if you read this before then. Thanks!

2 comments:

Tammy said...

So excited to hear about the job! We will be praying for you! Love you both!

Lee and Becca said...

We are praying for you! Let us know how it goes. Just have faith that God will be there and be yourself.