Monday, June 4, 2007

Summer is Coming!

Last Friday was the last day with my students. Since it was the last day of groups and a Friday I told the students they could choose what to do. Most of the groups wanted to play games. I gave each of them a packet of all the work they had done in our group and a bag with some goodies. They were pretty excited. I got the best compliment that day. As I was about to go home, one of the teachers I work with thanked me for all that I had done with her students. She said that they loved being with me. She said the other day some of them were talking about coming to school and they were so excited. She asked them if it was because of the party they were having. They said, "No, it's because we get to go to Mrs. Zehr's group." I was so happy! I love those kids and I will miss them. Here are the pictures of my groups, however, some students were absent. Aren't they just adorable?!

No comments: