
This past weekend my favorite roommate, Lyndsay, got married and I was one of her bridemaids. It was a wonderful weekend but wow am I tired! The wedding festivities started on Thursday. My friend Angela picked me up and we went to Fort Wayne to get nails done. I didn't get mine done but I wanted to be there anyway. That night we went out to eat at Texas Roadhouse and then went back to the hotel.

It was so great to be able to talk with all the girls! After we left the hotel Friday morning we went to Starbucks and ran a few errands. We went back to Lyndsay's house and got ready for the rehearsal. The dinner was first and then had the rehearsal.

After the rehearsal Aaron and I went back to Lyndsay's and helped with the programs for the wedding and then drove home around 11:00.

Saturday morning I left the apartment at about 7:45 to go back to Lyndsay's. I watched her get her hair done and then we all got ready for the wedding. It was a little crazy trying to get 4 girls ready with minimal mirror space.

I decided that when Aaron and I have a house and kids we are going to have a huge mirror in the bathroom for when our daughter has friends over. :) We got to the church at 11:30 and did some finishing touches before putting our dresses on. Lyndsay looked absolutely gorgeous.

They chose to take pictures before the wedding so that took a little while. The wedding finally began at 3:30. The ceremony was nice and they looked so happy. The reception was beautiful and a lot of fun. We enjoyed being able to see and talk to our college friends. We stayed to see the happy couple off.

I'm so happy for them and I will miss them so much as they will be moving to Minnesota after they return from the honeymoon. The weekend was so much fun but I am so tired. But the weekend was not over...continue reading in the post above.
No comments:
Post a Comment