Monday, June 4, 2007

New Paris Garage Sale Days!!

Aaron and I made a weekend trip up to New Paris for the ever so famous garage sales!! I couldn't wait to go and I was excited about it for weeks! We wanted to help out with our family sale, but we also wanted to do a little shopping ourselves! Our number one item to find was a window air conditioner. I let mom know and she found one and got it for us right away on Friday morning before we even got there. We were so excited!! Our apartment has been so hot and it was much needed! Aaron and I rode Grandpa and Grandma Juday's tandom bike around town from sale to sale. : ) Friday is a pretty busy day around town but Saturday is the biggest day. Over 120 sales plus lots of food!! Our sale is open both days but Saturday we always have our things 1/2 price because mom just wants to get rid of it. In order to advertise the sale we make lots of signs to put around. This year we decided to make one for Jarrett to wear around and say, "Half price!" He was so adorable! Aaron and I made $70 at the sale. That's the most I've ever made and I don't even know what I sold, except that it was quality of course. : )

Jett wearing his sandwich sign


Two of our cashiers

No comments: