Monday, March 29, 2010

Spring Break

Last week I was on Spring Break. It was much needed. I love my students but I needed a little break from them! My break wasn't very exciting but I sure enjoyed it. I don't have any pictures but I thought I would share a list of things that I got done. (Sorry if it bores you!)
*Friday started off with Breaking Away, the all-nighter with about 400 people from our church conference. I'm sure glad it happened the weekend before break!
*Monday and Tuesday we were at the Pastor/Spouse retreat in Brown County. We really enjoyed it. It was insightful and relaxing.
*Got the oil changed in my car
*Cleaned/organized the basement
*Cleaned out the garage
*Worked on the youth group photo album
*Birthday cards for April
*Mopped kitchen floor
*Swept out three cars
*Cut Aaron's hair
*Visited 2 women in the hospital
*Went grocery shopping
*Got a manicure (a gift from a student)
*Shopping in Evansville

I was a little jealous when I got to school today and saw all the tan people, but I felt blessed to have some time off. I enjoy doing all those kinds of things. It was just nice to do something other than work related to school!

No comments: