Sunday, April 11, 2010

Kyla Suelyn Replogle

My sister's baby was born on Wednesday the 7th. I took Friday off of work and Aaron and I drove up Thursday night to see her and the family. She is just the sweetest thing ever! I pretty much held her the whole time, except for when she was eating. I let Aaron hold her for a little bit too! We also made sure we gave the boys some attention. Jarrett wanted to play cards and trains and Brayden wanted to play instruments and sing songs. We had fun with them. We also talked with the rest of the family of course! On the way home we stopped to see my brother and his wife. They recently bought a house and have been doing lots of work on it. It was good to catch up and see their new place.

1 comment:

Jewel said...

What a precious little baby! My sister's baby isn't due for about 6 more weeks but it will be coming SOON!