I know, many of you are thinking, "Didn't they already celebrate their 1 year anniversary?" You are correct! However, a year ago today we moved to Vincennes and began our ministry! I can hardly believe it. Sometimes it seems like we just got here and other times it seems that we've been here for a long time. We have really enjoyed our first year here and are really looking forward to the coming years. It's nice to finally have a year under our belts and build off of what we did last year. I'm looking forward to furthering relationships with those in the church and doing great things with the youth. Feel free to explore our church website. Aaron is pretty much in charge of it and has done a fabulous job! If you forgot what happened a year ago, feel free to go back in the archives of our blog to July 2007 and read about it!
Monday, July 14, 2008
One Year Anniversary
I know, many of you are thinking, "Didn't they already celebrate their 1 year anniversary?" You are correct! However, a year ago today we moved to Vincennes and began our ministry! I can hardly believe it. Sometimes it seems like we just got here and other times it seems that we've been here for a long time. We have really enjoyed our first year here and are really looking forward to the coming years. It's nice to finally have a year under our belts and build off of what we did last year. I'm looking forward to furthering relationships with those in the church and doing great things with the youth. Feel free to explore our church website. Aaron is pretty much in charge of it and has done a fabulous job! If you forgot what happened a year ago, feel free to go back in the archives of our blog to July 2007 and read about it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment