
About a week ago my mom and my sister, along with her two boys came to visit. I was so excited for them to come and we had a great time. They got here Thursday afternoon and we had a relaxing evening.

Jarrett helped me make a pie for supper but he kept eating from the spoon rather than helping me! He must get that from his mom. :) Friday I had to work and it was pretty much the longest day at work ever! As students were being argumentative and not listening I was thinking, "I could be at home right now playing with my two adorable nephews!" Anyway, the day finally ended and my family came to see my school.

We then took them to the church to give them a tour. Saturday we went to the playground at the park. I had a great time being a two-year-old with Jarrett! We went back to the apartment and watched the Notre Dame game in the afternoon. I'm pretty sure Jett is going to associate us with trains because there are so many of them that go by our apartment.

And everytime he heard one we had to run outside and watch it go by. Everytime I left the room Jett would say, "Where Megan go?" I felt so loved! That night after the boys went to bed we played Euchre and had a wonderful adult time. :) I even got mom to "milk the cow" when we were "in the barn".

It was pretty funny! Sunday morning they came with us to church and then had to leave after the service. It was hard to see them go and the time went fast. The boys are just growing up so fast and it's hard not being there to see it all. Even though we had a great time with them here, Aaron and I were reassured that we aren't ready for kids yet. I told Natalie she could come visit every couple months as added birth control!
No comments:
Post a Comment