Friday, August 3, 2007

The Home of Aaron and Megan!!

I know you have all just been dying to see the finished apartment!:) Well, sit back and relax as I give you a tour!

This is our building. We are connected to the Health Food Store our landlords own.


Continuing through the front door...(we are the door on the left)


The kitchen and living room are one big room.


The following are all of our bedroom.


This is our office/storage room. I chose not to show you the tower of boxes!

















Obviously, the bathroom.
This is the flower arrangement I made to put on top of the toilet!


This is the utility/storage room.



Basically we just love our new apartment! It is much bigger and we have way more storage! It feels like home. :) Thank you for joining me on the tour. Hopefully next time you can see it in person!

2 comments:

Petrich Paluzza said...

I love your new home!! It is so much bigger and you have a real office now!!! hooray! I love how it is so open. I wish I could see it in person. Congrats on the new home! Miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Sweet couch! I love the couch! The new place looks great!

~Gregory