Thursday, March 29, 2007

The Haircut

Up until last week, Aaron has been getting his hair cut by our friend Angela. It was very hard to find a time for her to do it with her busy schedule and Aaron's hair needs to be cut all the time because it grows so fast and thick! We decided that I should start cutting his hair because it would save us lots of money in the future. Having never cut anyone's hair before I was a little apprehensive. We went to Walmart and bought a trimmer. We went over to the Lodges and Angela helped me. Aaron and I were a little nervous. : ) It turned out well and I really enjoyed it. It was kind of like mowing the lawn and if anyone knows me, they know I LOVE to mow the lawn! I did a pretty good job and I only said oops once. I think Aaron will let me do it again next time. : )

No comments: