Monday, March 19, 2007

Be Puzzled!


This is a picture of the puzzle that Aaron and I finished yesterday. We thought this accomplishment was worthy of a blog post. It took us over two weeks to finish. My mom got me this puzzle for Christmas. It came in a bag that looked like a chip bag. The reason was because the puzzle was a picture of nothing but chips as you can see. The puzzle was 500 pieces and there was no picture to look off of. It was definitely a piece-by-piece puzzle. We had a mini celebration every time a piece was found...or maybe that was just me. :) Even though many times we wanted to throw the puzzle away, it provided many bonding moments for two puzzle lovers. :)

2 comments:

Lee and Becca said...

I do not know how the two of you have the patience to do a puzzle like that. So I applaud your accomplishment. Lee and I could never focus long enough to do such a difficult puzzle or truthfully any puzzle for that matter! Hope all is well and that we'll get to see you guys at the cottage in a few weeks.

Anonymous said...

I should let you guys borrow the puzzle my friend gave me for Christmas. Let me describe it... it is Mickey Mouse doing different stances/faces/everything. over and over and over all over the board. But that isnt what makes it so hard. All the pieces are the same shape. Now, for the hardest part!! The same picture is on the back turned 90 degrees. It is impossible, I would work on it for an hour and only get ten pieces. I will bring it home over Spring Break and let you two take a crack at it. I finished it. It took me about 2 months.