Monday, May 23, 2011

One Month Already?

Kaitlyn Joy is one month old! At times I can't believe it's been a month already and other times I feel like we've had her forever. Overall, things are going very well. She sleeps great at night, which has been a blessing for Aaron and I. She is well on her way to sleeping through the night. Nursing could go better and we're working on it. The lactation consultant's number is programmed into my phone if that says anything! Prayers for this would be welcomed!

*****************************************
Happenings...
Last week Aaron and I traveled north for my Grandpa Snider's funeral. I didn't get to see him before he died but I got to talk with him on the phone. He didn't talk back but I could hear him making noises in response to what I was saying. I was assured that he knew it was me and he understood what I was saying. He also got to see pictures of Kaitlyn. I was a little nervous about the drives but Kaitlyn did awesome. While we were there many people were able to meet her.
Meeting Uncle Lee and Aunt Becca

Aunt Natalie

Kaitlyn with cousins Kyla, Jarrett, and Brayden



Kaitlyn and I have made a couple trips into the school to see my fourth graders. They just love her! She got lots of attention.

1 comment:

pkgormong said...

oh I see a babywise book in your lap:) haha! We did babywise with our first girl, adalynn. She is the best sleeper ever! Keep at it if you have started:) Congrats!