Monday, January 17, 2011

4 Year Anniversary

This past week Aaron and I celebrated 4 wonderful years of marriage! Every year we give each other the traditional anniversary gifts. Year four is flowers and/or fruit. On Thursday Aaron had flowers sent to me at work. When I got home he gave me the other half of my gift. He made me a fruit bouquet. Very impressive! Aaron likes gardening and plants so I got him a personalized flower pot. The front has our names on it and the back says "Grow Old With Me".
We spent the weekend over in the Cincinnati area. Saturday we went to the Creation Museum. It was interesting and well done. We spent 6 hours there. From there we went to a movie and out to eat at Johnny Rockets.
On Sunday morning we met up with a friend from college, Jenny Wise, and her family. We went to church with them, out to eat, and then spent some time at their house. It had been 3 years since we'd seen them last so it was a great time of catching up!

1 comment:

Jenny Wise said...

wow. i still i can't believe i have two beautiful children. Also I can't believe it had been 3 yrs since we have seen each other.