Monday, January 17, 2011

3rd Trimester, Here I Come!

This pregnancy is flying by! I am 26 weeks along and on my way to the third trimester. Things couldn't be going any better. My doctor said my pregnancy has been the picture of perfection. Hopefully she didn't jinx me! I know the next few months are going to go so fast so I'm trying to take it all in and enjoy it. Things at the new house are going very well. They are doing more changes than originally planned and it's going to look wonderful and be a great place for us to live. We can't wait to move! I'm starting to get a little anxious. With this baby coming soon I'm ready to get things moved, set up, and organized!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Oh my goodness...your belly has gotten a bigger bump since I've seen you last. Can't wait to rub it in just two weeks:)