
This weekend we had our annual car wash fundraiser. We have people make pledges for each car and then we have a free car wash. We didn't do as well this year. Last year we washed 94 vehicles and this year we only washed 50. We still raised a good amount of money.
On another note I thought I would post some more pictures of Lexi's many positions. (Sorry to those of you who think it's silly to blog about our cat but until we have kids, that's the way it's gonna be! :)
Lexi doesn't like dogs and I think you can tell that from this picture of her watching the neighbor dog. She gets the biggest mohawk and her tail gets huge!
A few months ago Lexi found a good napping spot up inside the house. We have a little window seat area that sticks out with an overhang on the outside of the house. She crawls up in there to get away from the world's troubles. :)
This is one of my favorite positions of Miss Lexi Lou.
Apparently we make it too bright in the living room!
No comments:
Post a Comment