Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Ah, I Feel Cleansed...

My summer project at the church this year was to organize all the crafts/supplies for the children's department. They had materials in a few different places. Most of it was crammed in a cabinet and no one knew what was in there! So, I took it upon myself to pull it all out, sort it, and put it in their room closet with labeled baskets and tubs. It took quite a bit of time actually. I did everything from getting rid of unnecesary items to sorting paper clips and thumbtacks! Above is the finished product. Another woman in the church came and helped me finish up yesterday. We are still going to go through a few more cabinets at another time. I was hoping to have a yard sale towards the end of the summer for all the stuff we want to get rid of. I looked at the calendar and all of the Saturdays are filled. Sheesh! So, it may just all be going to Goodwill. I'm so glad I can use the church when I have the urge to organize something! :)

No comments: