Thursday, January 7, 2010

Christmas 2009

This Christmas break was a little different than the years past. Aaron and I spent Christmas Eve/Christmas Day alone in Vincennes. We've never done that before. It was nice to spend that time alone as our little family. The day after Christmas, Aaron's family came to be with us. That next morning I got sick and spent the whole time in bed. His family left after lunch. After a nap I was feeling a little better so we packed up and headed north to see my family. Last year I was sick too the day we drove home. It better not become an annual thing! Luckily it didn't last long and we were able to spend a wonderful time with family and friends. We stayed until New Year's Eve. Aaron's sister, Sam, was getting married so we drove to Illinois for that. That's in a later post! Here are some Christmas pictures:

No comments: