Monday, October 26, 2009

RAM Camp

Two weekends ago Aaron and I took 6 youth with us to a leadership retreat at Indiana Wesleyan. Friday night we had pizza and an evening session. Our speaker was a youth pastor from Fishers, Indiana. Saturday we went to the high ropes course followed by some paintballing. That night we had another session and then we went to watch IWU's FNL(it's a comedy show). We traveled home after a church service and lunch in Baldwin that Sunday morning. The weekend was very enjoyable. Aaron and I both enjoyed not having to be in charge of anything but to just be a part of it with our students. Here are a few pictures from our weekend:
It was absolutely freezing at the ropes course!

After all the students went, Aaron decided to try it. He did the higher course which is 30 ft. high.


Paintballing

1 comment:

Jessie Reed said...

I'm creeping on you :)
Oh, and it was good seeing you!!!