Saturday, October 3, 2009

Home #4

It's a little hard to believe that we are officially living in home #4 of our marriage. We haven't even been married three years yet! You do the math. :) Aaron says the next time we move it will be because we are buying the house. Unless of course we get a new head pastor and we get kicked out of the parsonage. We're hoping that doesn't happen! :) We moved in on September 19. I was pleasently surprised how fast we unpacked. My parents came down this past weekend. My mom helped me decorate the whole house. It was wonderful to get it all done! We even put out my fall decorations. I wanted to wait until the house was finished before I posted pictures. Thanks to mom and dad it is officially ready...

The front
We have a nice porch and swing...however the view is a little different from the last house!

Side view
We have a two car garage which has been really nice!

Backyard
We've downsized in that area but Lexi doesn't seem to mind it too much. She has done really well since we've moved here.

Coming in the back door you enter into the laundry room.

Kitchen

Dining Room

Living Room
Let's continue upstairs...

Bedroom
There are two rooms that are connected so we decided to remove the door and make both our bedroom. Here's part two of the bedroom.

Bathroom-
The bathroom on the first floor is being remodeled. I will post a picture when that is complete.

Guest Bedroom

We have a fourth bedroom but that is currently being used for storage. It's not pretty enough to take pictures. Neither is the basement! :) When I first saw the house after the last renters moved out, I was pretty nervous about moving in here. It was so dirty and really didn't look nice at all. Not to brag, but it is now a beautiful home and we are loving it. Plus, we now have a dishwasher! :)

1 comment:

Natalie said...

hey, your house looks great! Can't wait to come and see it sometime:) Miss ya!