Tuesday, May 26, 2009
New Addition to the Zehr Family
I'm sorry if the title made some of you (Sam) think we were having a baby. I am definitely not pregnant nor will I be in the near future. (Sorry again, Sam!) Aaron and I celebrated Memorial Day by getting a cat! A couple at church had some kittens and we decided to take one off their hands. The kittens had not really had any human contact so they were a little feisty...major hissing and swinging of claws. After a few checks under the tails we ended up picking a cute little female. She was pretty scared and traumatized by the whole experience. I was nervous about how long it would take us to tame her but after three hours she was a playful and snuggly litte kitten. We named her Lexi. Now that she's tame, the next step is to train her to chase geese! :) Here are some pictures of our little bundle of joy... 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Lexi is adorable!! Aaron's leather gloves tell the whole story about the taming process!
Mom Z
awww...congrats!!!
Haha. I did not think you were having a baby the first time I looked, mostly because mom told me that you guys had gotten a kitten. You guys going to bring her up with you in June or you going to pay someone to watch her? When I cat sit I get paid 50 dollars, and that was only for 2 days. So a week is a little costly. Plus we have 8 kittens so she could make some friends and you could take those with you too. :)
Anyway, I can't wait to see you guys!!
Post a Comment