This past weekend Aaron and I took a group of 3 youth to the Agape Music Festival in Greenville, Illinois. It was quite the experience. We got there Friday evening and set up our tents. It had rained the day before so everything was EXTREMELY muddy. Luckily the only time it rained while we were there was when we were sleeping. We had a good time listening to bands Friday night and all day Saturday. It was cloudy all day and we planned on it raining so we didn't put on sunscreen. Apparently you can get a pretty bad sunburn when it isn't sunny. The bands were done playing Saturday night but we stayed the night and left Sunday morning. We went to the Greenville Free Methodist church that morning. We stood out just a little bit with our red faces and muddy shoes.
These are our muddy shoes after one day. My new best friend, Bleach, tried its best to clean my tennis shoes after that weekend. I know I was asking alot but I must say I was a little disappointed in the outcome.
This is Hawk Nelson on Saturday night.
One of the boys won a Guitar Hero guitar signed by all the bands.
This is another little treasure I inherited over the weekend. I guess I can't wear a skirt to work for awhile!
1 comment:
Whoo-Hoo, Nice legs Meg.
Post a Comment