Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Job Update
I thought you all might like an update on my job situation. As most of you know, I am currently working as a diagnostician for the psychological services in the special education cooperative. I'm really enjoying my job; however, when I was hired they told me it would only be until the end of the year. I am in the process of applying for teaching jobs for next year. The reason my current job was only temporary is because they planned on hiring another psychologist but that doesn't seem to be working out for them. No one is even applying. Even an intern that considered coming has backed out because someone else offered her a better job. So all that to say...one of the psychologists told me that if I don't get a teaching job they will try to keep me on staff. That makes me not worry so much about getting a teaching job. Prayers are needed that everything would get worked out and I would end up where I'm supposed to be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wonderful news! :)
Post a Comment