Yesterday I did something I told myself I would never do again. I screwed up with my laundry. I did a load of towels along with one of Aaron's golf towels...which was orange! Not really thinking about it, I put it all in and washed them. Of course...everything turned pinkish red. Don't worry, this story has a good ending! I filled the sink with water and bleach and soaked my towels and it all came out! I could not have been more excited. So thank you, bleach, for fixing my mistakes!
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Bleach is my new best friend!
Yesterday I did something I told myself I would never do again. I screwed up with my laundry. I did a load of towels along with one of Aaron's golf towels...which was orange! Not really thinking about it, I put it all in and washed them. Of course...everything turned pinkish red. Don't worry, this story has a good ending! I filled the sink with water and bleach and soaked my towels and it all came out! I could not have been more excited. So thank you, bleach, for fixing my mistakes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment