Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving

Aaron and I had a wonderful Thanksgiving! It started out with me saying goodbye to my old job and all my students and the teachers. That was a little sad for me. I'm looking forward to going back to test there though! Wednesday Aaron and I headed for Illinois to be with his family. Thanksgiving was nice and relaxing and we spent some time with the Zehr side of the family. On Friday Aaron and I went shopping but we didn't go crazy early like we did last year. We went around 8:00. It was still crazy though! People were everywhere! That night I went to a baby shower for Aaron's cousin with his mom and sister. Saturday we spent all day with the Rocke side for "Thanksmas". Everyone in the family was able to make it so it was a big crowd! Sunday morning we woke up to lots of snow! We didn't really get any snow in Vincennes last year so it was a nice treat for me! After church we had lunch and celebrated Aaron's mom's birthday, since we won't be around for it. We had a very relaxing weekend and it was nice to get away for awhile.

Update on the new job! I started on Monday. I haven't really done too much yet because I'm still being trained. I've watched a couple tests being given and I got to do some observations by myself. I wish I already knew how to do everything because I'm ready to get busy! I've been sitting around a lot the past two days and I've had enough of that. I'm so used to moving constantly being in the special ed. room. Now I don't have any crazy kids to run after! :)

No comments: