This past weekend Aaron and I went to a Seinfeld party hosted by some friends at church. It was so much fun to be in a room with other Seinfeld fans talking and laughing about the show! We watched many episodes, played Seinfeld Scene It and ate food that was in the show. A few people came in character too.Characters present:
Aaron went as Art Vandelay
The two-faced woman
The woman whose name rhymes with a female body part
The Bubble Boy
Food:
We brought tuna on toast and chicken salad on rye
Jr. Mints ("They're delicious...They're refreshing")
Lobster Bisque ("No soup for you!)
Jambalaya
Paella ("What am I going to do with all this paella?")
Chocolate eclairs (Not from the trash)
Cornish game hen
Pretzels ("These pretzels are making me thirsty!")
Shrimp ("Hey, George the ocean called. They're running out of shrimp!")
Apple Cider ("I'm a strong cider guy.")
Chips Ahoy
1 comment:
that sounds so fun and hilarious! I would love to go to a Seinfeld Party!
Post a Comment