I got a new job! Last year and this year I have been an aide in a special ed. classroom. There have been some tough times but overall I feel so blessed to have spent time in that classroom. I have learned so much! The teacher I work with told me about a position that was opening up in the special ed. department. I applied and I got it! I'm going to be the diagnostician for all of Knox County schools. It sounds pretty fancy doesn't it? :) I will be observing and testing students ages preschool to highschool in all three school districts. It is a full time position so I will be getting teacher pay. I can't be more excited about that! I'm going to be starting after Thanksgiving and go until the end of the school year. As the days are winding down, I'm getting a little sad about leaving my school. However, I'm very excited to start my new job! I'm really hoping it will help me to get a teaching job for next year. All of those schools will know who I am and being in the corporate office, I will know about all the openings. Keep me in your prayers as I make this transition!
Friday, November 21, 2008
New Job!
I got a new job! Last year and this year I have been an aide in a special ed. classroom. There have been some tough times but overall I feel so blessed to have spent time in that classroom. I have learned so much! The teacher I work with told me about a position that was opening up in the special ed. department. I applied and I got it! I'm going to be the diagnostician for all of Knox County schools. It sounds pretty fancy doesn't it? :) I will be observing and testing students ages preschool to highschool in all three school districts. It is a full time position so I will be getting teacher pay. I can't be more excited about that! I'm going to be starting after Thanksgiving and go until the end of the school year. As the days are winding down, I'm getting a little sad about leaving my school. However, I'm very excited to start my new job! I'm really hoping it will help me to get a teaching job for next year. All of those schools will know who I am and being in the corporate office, I will know about all the openings. Keep me in your prayers as I make this transition!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congratulations!!! Praise God :)
Congratulations! Sounds exciting!
Post a Comment