
This past weekend, Aaron took 6 boys from the youth group to go skiing with other youth from the church

conference. Since we didn't have any girls going I decided not to go. However, I didn't want to just stay home alone all weekend either. So Sunny( a girl from our youth group) and I went to Marion. We went to IWU to visit her cousin and two other girls that are from our church.

It was alot of fun to go back and there were new things to see even though I've only been gone for a year! It did feel weird to not really know anyone on campus now. That evening my

brother and sister and their families came to visit and we went out for dinner. I thought since we were only an hour and a half away from eachother it would be silly not to get together. We ate and then went to McDonald's so Jett could play on the slides. When we got there he was too scared to play on them. We went to the school and played in the game room awhile. I was so glad to see them even if it was just for a little while. After they left I watched a movie in the Globe with the girls. Sunday morning we went to Brookhaven for church. It was so good to be there again! I loved seeing and talking to everyone!
2 comments:
Good seeing you. We missed you, Aaron! Hope your week is going better, Megs.
I didn't see you at church!! Where was I?!? =(
Post a Comment