Monday, April 30, 2007

IWU Graduation

This past Saturday was a sad day for Aaron and I. Most of our friends from college graduated and left Marion. Although we are extremely happy for them it was hard to see them leave. We went to graduation but had to sit in the overflow seating in the PAC. It was pretty much like the real thing and the seats were more comfortable. It was kinda awkward when the audience was supposed to stand or clap because we weren't really there so we didn't know if we should do it or not. However, we did cheer everytime one of our friends walked across stage, pretending they could hear us! After the ceremony we went outside and talked with all our friends and took pictures. I was a little sad that we didn't graduate with everyone but I definitely wouldn't trade graduating early and getting married for anything. :)I was really glad we could atleast be there for it. I was also a little sad when I realized that yes, we did graduate a semester before everyone, but most of them already have jobs...and then there's us. Oh gees! We are trusting the Lord has the right place for us to be but sometimes it's so hard to wait. Please continue praying for us as we seek to follow His will.
Here are a few pictures from graduation:

My bestest best friend Beth Grossman


Justin Reed


Sarah "Erds" Erdmann


Krista Sollenberger


Angela Hurd


Our 2-West gang from freshmen year!

1 comment:

Lee and Becca said...

Hey Zehrs!!! We missed you at Jet's party. Just wanted to check in and see how the visit went to the church?!? Keep us posted. We are praying for you.
loveya.