Monday, February 26, 2007

Brayden Michael Replogle

I am an aunt all over again!! Brayden Michael was born Thursday, February 22 at 12:05 AM. He was 8 lbs. 12 oz. and was 20 inches long. After school on Friday I was able to travel home to see the new arrival as well as the happy parents. : ) Aaron was unable to come because of his work schedule. I could not wait to see him! He was so little compared to Jarrett. I went to their house Friday night and then spent most of the afternoon on Saturday with them. I was lucky enough to have Brayden take a nap on me for almost 3 hours! It was wonderful! Even though I was sad to leave at 4:30 that afternoon I was very much looking forward to being with my husband again! We are so blessed to have another nephew. It makes us want to have a child now...Just Kidding!! We will enjoy other people's children for now. : )

Jarrett is such a wonderful big brother!

No comments: