Tuesday, April 9, 2013

A Growing Family

I realized I forgot to post on here about our big news (although if you read this you probably already know it)...Baby Zehr #2 is on the way! I am currently 17 weeks along. I've discovered that being pregnant the second time around is not as easy with a toddler to take care of! The first trimester was a little rough. I felt nauseous in the late afternoons and evenings, had no energy and was very tired. Nothing sounded good to eat yet I was forced to eat because I would get light headed which would have led to passing out if I let it get that far. Now that I'm finally in my second trimester I've got my energy back and no longer feel gross. I don't feel as tired but I'm still ready for bed earlier than I used to be.

I've been to the doctor twice now. The first appointment we had a sonogram so we were able to see the baby. :) To be honest, I was relieved to see only one baby. I was worried there was two in there because I started showing a lot sooner than with Kaitlyn. They set my due date for September 20th, which was 8 days earlier than we thought. Next month's appointment we will do another sonogram to find out the sex of the baby. Can't wait for that! I'll keep you all posted. :)

No comments: