On January 13 Aaron and I have been married 6 years. I'm so blessed to be able to call that man my husband! In October we received a one night getaway from the church for Pastor Appreciation so we decided to use that for our anniversary. They also gave us money to go out for dinner. What a blessing! We dropped Kaitlyn off with Aaron's mom and headed to Ogelsby, IL to the Brightwood Inn. It was a nice place and we would recommend it to anyone. We were thankful for the opportunity to get away and celebrate our marriage together.
Before coming home we stopped at Pro Auto in Flanagan to trade in our Lumina for a minivan. That's right! I'm now officially a minivan driving mama. :) It was sad to see "Lu" go because she was a good car for us. I got a little teary as we drove away, leaving her behind. I'm such a sentimental person! I'm excited about the van though. Aaron's already used it to haul a load of junior highers up to Miracle Camp! Kaitlyn seems to be taking to it well too. :)
Wednesday, January 23, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment