Now that Aaron and I live close to his family we only have to make one long road trip to see family instead of two! And it takes 4 hours now instead of 5. Little blessings! Last week we went to visit my family in northern Indiana. It was too short as always, but we had a wonderful time. We kept Kaitlyn on Illinois time and that worked out great because we didn't have to rush home from anything to put her to bed. We got there Monday afternoon. That night we went to an anniversary party for my Grandpa and Grandma Juday. They've been married 65 years!

My family! It's big and I love it. :)
Tuesday:
*Kaitlyn got her first haircut! It started off alright...
Wednesday:
*checked out my mom's new office at work
*played at Sunnyside Park
*Kaitlyn tried out my old tricycle that
Dad and Grandpa fixed up for her.
(Mom and I later ran over it with the car so
Dad will be fixing it up again!)





No comments:
Post a Comment