Sunday, April 29, 2012

Home #6 for the Zehrs

April 3 we moved into our new house in Eureka, IL. So far we are loving it! Kaitlyn adjusted very well and she really likes it too! Moving day we had a lot of help from church. Sorry, I have no pictures because the camera battery was dead. I'm pretty sad because I like to document everything. :) Here are the pictures of the new place. I'll have to update it later because we don't have all the decorating done. That will take some time so I get it just how I want it!


Our house is lovacated in a subdivion and is within walking distance of the lake/park.

 

Living room when you walk in the front door.


 


Dine-in kitchen 


 

Kaitlyn's room-It was already pink so we went with that. :)


 

Kaitlyn's/Guest Bathroom


 

Guest bedroom


 

Master Bedroom




Master bathroom


 

Lower living room




This is the back part of the lower living room. It's the office/Kaitlyn's play area.




Laundry room


 
Garage


 


I love our backyard! We have a nice deck, a shed, posts for our hammock,and a swing set.

No comments: