Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas 2011

Aaron, Kaitlyn, and I had our own Christmas early since we would be gone on Christmas Day. Kaitlyn opened her presents and then we opened ours for each other after she was in bed.

Last Thursday we headed north to visit my family. We were there until the 26th. It was so good to be with family and have them get to enjoy Kaitlyn! She didn't really want anyone to hold her but she did let them feed her and play on the floor next to her. I think she did have fun playing with the big kids. :) Our time went by so quickly and it was hard to leave, as always. On the way home we met up with the Barkers in Kokomo. They were our adopted family in college through the church we went to.

Recapping...
*spent LOTS of time just hanging out and relaxing with family
*visited with my friend Beth who I see once a year
*rode 4-wheelers and remembered why I love country living :)Kaitlyn had her first 4-wheeler ride!
*my mom gave Kaitlyn a rocking chair that was hers as a child. She loves it!
*we saw Greg, Natalie, and kids in their Christmas Eve service while Mom watched Kaitlyn
*Christmas Day service at Maple Grove

Here are some pictures!



No comments: