Last weekend was also the church baby shower. I was glad Mom Zehr and Samantha were able to be there. It was a special time and we got tons of great things!
The woman next to me is fanning me because I got so hot! Part of me will miss all the pampering once I'm not pregnant anymore. :) I can't wait to finally get all the baby stuff set up in her room! The next few weeks will be busy, busy, busy!
So fun!!! Looks like you had quite the crowd at your shower. And I can't say for sure, but I'm guessing the girl in the pink on the far right is Aaron's sister?
2 comments:
So fun!!! Looks like you had quite the crowd at your shower. And I can't say for sure, but I'm guessing the girl in the pink on the far right is Aaron's sister?
Post a Comment