2 weekends ago Aaron and I made a quick trip to see my family. Our Bible quiz team was having a quiz in Winona Lake, which is only about 30 minutes away. We took advantage of that and asked if we could hitch a ride up north. Luckily they had extra space and didn't mind that we went along. We got there at 9:00 Friday night. Saturday I went out with my mom, sister, and grandma for a ladies' breakfast. It was also Dad's annual wood-cutting day. The sons that can make it come over and cut a huge amount of wood for Dad's wood-burning furnace in the shop. This was the first time that all of the sons were able to come. The women stayed in and talked and made lunch. I was so glad we were able to be there for that and see everyone! We left around 3:00 to meet the quiz team and head home.


No comments:
Post a Comment