
This past Friday was my first day of school. Thursday night we had a "Meet your teacher" night and I was able to meet most of my students and their parents. Friday was really relaxed with "get to know you" activities as well as covering rules and procedures. I've got a pretty good group of kids. They seem excited to start school and about be in my class. :) While I was going over some procedures and talking about the year one boy said aloud to himself, "This class is so cool!" I'm hoping he still thinks that this week when we actually have to start doing work! :) During recess I went to the office to check my mailbox and there were flowers waiting for me from Aaron. He has been such a good support during this few weeks as I've scrambled around getting things ready.
Here is the final product:
This is my bulletin board in the hallway
The reading corner
The front of the room

Also, for those of you who might be wondering..we did end up finding a place to move to. We are going to be moving into our church parsonage. We will be moving sometime in early October.
No comments:
Post a Comment