Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Ski Trip 2009/Friendly Visit

This past weekend Aaron went on the annual church conference ski trip with 4 boys from our youth group. While it sounded like a good time, playing in the snow with all boys, I decided to stay home and have a visit from my best friend Beth. She came down Friday night to spend the weekend with me. It was like our high school sleep overs all over again! We stayed up to the wee hours in the morning talking and eating. Saturday I showed her around our church and we did some window shopping on Main Street. We also rented some girly movies, since I hardly get the chance anymore living with a man! She left Sunday afternoon after Aaron got home. It was so great to have her here and I realized how much I miss our times together.

No comments: