Tuesday, October 28, 2008

More Family!

This past weekend my sister came down with her husband and their two boys. I had been looking forward to that for weeks! They came late Thursday night and got in around 1:00 in the morning. My fall break was Friday so I didn't have school. Friday we were pretty lazy. Saturday we went to the park to play before lunch. Natalie and I went shopping while the boys took naps. We also went to a pumpkin patch in Illinois. That night we stayed at home and watched the Notre Dame game. Sunday we went to church and that afternoon we played outside in the leaves and took a canoe ride. We had a lot of fun with them and I'm so glad that were able to come down to visit for a long weekend.

Here is a slideshow of pictures from our weekend!

No comments: