Saturday, September 6, 2008

Our New Place!

I'm sorry to those of you who have been waiting for so long to see pictures of our house! We've been without internet for over a week so I haven't been able to get to it. The spare bedroom and part of the living room are not competed yet so I'll post those pictures later.

Moving weekend went very well! Aaron and I had taken some boxes and things over throughout the week. My parents came down Friday to help us move. That night we took more over and pretty much had our whole kitchen set up. It was a wonderful feeling! We have a ridiculous amount of space in our kitchen! Saturday morning we had some more helpers to move a few boxes but mostly furniture. Three of our youth and one of our adult leaders came with their trucks. While the men were moving, mom and I were cleaning at the apartment. We did it all in about 2 hours. After it was all moved in our helpers left and the four of us went for a quick lunch and started to work. It was a long day of moving furniture and putting everything where we wanted it. At the apartment we had many storage tubs full of stuff that wouldn't fit anywhere else. Now that we're here I'm finally able to use that stuff and get to it easily...because it's not in a tub! We have so much storage space here! I still have a closet that isn't nearly full. I was a little sad leaving the apartment for the last time Saturday, but I got over that pretty quick. There are so many better things about the house!







On to the pictures...


2 comments:

Jewel said...

Looks very nice! I love the views of the water!

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! We are so excited for you. The place looks great already and we can't wait to be able to visit you in your new home. Was that a freezer I saw in the laundry area? If so, what a blessing!
Love, Mom and Dad Z