Sorry to those of you who might be wondering what I’m doing for work this year. I didn’t get called for any interviews this summer for teaching positions, which was discouraging. So, I am an aide in the special ed. room again this year at Techumseh-Harrison Elementary. This is my second week and I can already tell that it is going to be a better year than last year. I’ve also applied at three assisted living facilities in town. I get off work by 2:00 so I figured I might be able to work part-time in the afternoons. We’ll see if something happens.
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Job Update
Sorry to those of you who might be wondering what I’m doing for work this year. I didn’t get called for any interviews this summer for teaching positions, which was discouraging. So, I am an aide in the special ed. room again this year at Techumseh-Harrison Elementary. This is my second week and I can already tell that it is going to be a better year than last year. I’ve also applied at three assisted living facilities in town. I get off work by 2:00 so I figured I might be able to work part-time in the afternoons. We’ll see if something happens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment