Tuesday, January 30, 2007

It's Official!


Aaron and I had a very busy afternoon. We received our marriage license in the mail today so we decided to do our business to get my name changed. We first went to get a new driver's license. Aaron got his just fine but they wouldn't let me get one because I didn't have proof of address for our apartment. Ridiculous! We then went to the Social Security Administration Office to get a new card. We then traveled to the bank to add me to his existing account and order checks and debit cards. We got IWU checks! : ) Earlier today Aaron informed me that Megan Snider no longer exists. Wishing that he would have put it a little nicer...I'm understanding how true that is. : ) It will take some getting used to, but I am happy to become a Zehr.

No comments: